Town hall

Two-storeyed two-wing functionalist building built in 1936 - 1938 on the place of old Renaissance town hall, that was in 1850 and 1896 extended buying of neighbouring houses (house Nr. 17 and house Nr. 19). It is located in the corner position, ending terraced housing of western front of the square.
Into the square the building is turned with four-axial wing with over corner tower with clocks.
In a simple interior dominantly apply most of all communication spaces with noble materials in contrast of light and hell colour, dull and bright surface (staircase with typical chromium-plated functionalist banisters etc.)

NEXT LINKS

LOKALIZACE

WGS-84

  • Northern latitude: 49° 38´ 24.72¨
  • Eastern longitude: 18° 8´ 35.94¨

ukázat na mapě

Hledej další objekty v okruhu do km
ALTITUDE: 291.00 m

LAST MODIFY: Ivana Náplavová org. 139, 23.10.2003 v 14:51 hodin

Menu

Contact

KRÁLOVSTVÍ PERNÍKU, z. s.
MUZEUM PERNÍKU
V Perníkové chaloupce č. p. 38
533 52 Ráby u Pardubic
Czech Republic

(+420) 466 612 474
(+420) 602 413 134

info@pardub.cz