The school building

From the iniciative of the former mayor of Štramberk, Dr. A. Hrstka, a new school building was built in 1910. The original design of an architect Grossmann from Ostrava was a two-storied building on a polygonal plot, but only three wings were realized. The interior as well as the facing are decorated with neo-renaissance, neo-baroque and art-nouveau elements. The extensive school area used to serve in the past summer months for expositions of contemporary modern painters ( O. Blažíček, A. Kalvoda, A. Hudeček etc...)

LOKALIZACE

WGS-84

  • Northern latitude: 49° 35´ 14.94¨
  • Eastern longitude: 18° 7´ 18.96¨

ukázat na mapě

Hledej další objekty v okruhu do km

LAST MODIFY: Ivana Náplavová org. 132, 07.11.2003 v 14:44 hodin

Menu

Contact

KRÁLOVSTVÍ PERNÍKU, z. s.
MUZEUM PERNÍKU
V Perníkové chaloupce č. p. 38
533 52 Ráby u Pardubic
Czech Republic

(+420) 466 612 474
(+420) 602 413 134

info@pardub.cz